You guys must know that “dating” is a pretty big thing in the States, even among Christians. However, it seems like the male gender is lacking a bit of self-confidence : I have indeed discover that there is smth called “pick-up lines” to help these gentlemen in their courting attempts. This was very interesting to me lol
For those not familiar with this practise, here is a little bit of culture🙂
And no, I am not going to give any dating website address lol
1) I’m pretty flexible. I don’t think a woman should be
submissive on the first date.
2) I would like to pray with you
3) You know Jesus, Me too
4) No, I’m not coveting, I intend to make you mine
5) How about a hug, sister?
6) Do you need help carrying your bible? It looks heavy.
7) Christians don’t shake hands, Christians gotta hug
8) Are you cold? Ecclesiastes 4:11
9) Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
10) What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a bible study?
11) The word says “Give drink to those who are thirsty, and
feed the hungry”, how about dinner?
12) You don’t have an accountability partner? Me neither.
13) You want to come over and watch the 10 commandments
14) Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
15) Would you happen to know a Christian woman that I could
love with all my heart and wait on hand and foot?
16) Nice braclet. What would Jesus date? I mean “do”
17) Do you believe in Divine appointment?
18) Have you ever tried praying at a drive in movie before?
19) Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
20) My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you
are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah
thats his name.
21) What? Friends listen to Amazing Grace in the dark.
22) Yeah I predicted David over Goliath.
23) You know they say that you have never really dated,
until you have dated a christian.
24) What do you think Paul meant when he said, “greet
everyone with a holy kiss?” (1 Cor 16:20)
25) You have the body of Amy Grant and the soul of Mother
Teresa. (DO NOT get this confused!)
26) Nice Bible
27) Before tonight, I never believed in predestination.
28) Do you think “Ask, and it shall be given you” is to be
29) I practice our mission to “Love one another” to the
30) God told me to come talk to you
31) How do you feel about “It is more blessed to give than
32) I think we should celebrate with a “love offering”
33) When I saw you, I knew the true meaning of “Rejoice and
34) I didnt know angels flew this low
35) Excuse me, but can I drinkith from your cupith?
36) I think I feel the Holy Sprit, No, wait, I believe that
may be you this time.
37) If Eve was tempeted by an apple than you must be my
38) That halo matches perfect with your eyes.
39) Am I dead and looking at the angel that is going to take
me to heaven.
40) You put the “cute” back in persecution!